Ever since the romantic movie ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan came out, Seattle has been associated with romance and sentiment. What could be better than proposing to your loved one in this romantic destination? Here is a list of 5 of the top spots for the perfect romantic proposal in Seattle (start thinking of men’s wedding rings!):
1. The Seattle Space Needle: known as Seattle’s most prominent landmark, the space needle is an amazing spot to propose to your beloved with a sparkling diamond. At nighttime, the view of the city’s glittering glitzy lights from atop the space needle will perfectly resemble the sparkle and brilliance of diamond encrusted engagement rings which is sure to put you and your loved one in a romantic mood. Astound your special someone with a truly glamorous urban setting while popping the question. This could also be the perfect spot to exchange wedding rings, for all of you unconventional couples.
2. The Woodland Park rose garden: Get the best diamond price, get down on one knee in the Woodland park’s notorious rose garden. This romantic setting with its manicured landscapes, its fragrant rose bushes and its charming gazebos is the ideal spot for a nature inspired, outdoorsy proposal. The garden is most glorious during the first months of summer, when the 280 different variants of roses are in full bloom.
3. Alki Beach: Nothing beats a romantic beach front proposal, especially when . With the sound of waves crashing in the background and the fresh sea air blowing in you and your loved one’s hair, this secluded beach is the perfect setting for your perfect proposal. Surprise her with a set of diamond studded wedding rings as you both enjoy the spectacular view of the Olympic Mountains nestled in the horizon.
4. IL Bistro Italian restaurant: a classic setting for your proposal, the IL Bistro Italian restaurant is well known for its romantic, intimate décor. Located off of the bustling Pike Street, this cozy little restaurant is the perfect getaway from the busy street and market place. Propose over a hearty meal of carefully prepared Italian food with a glass of robust red Italian wine for a proposal that both of you will never forget.
5. Kerry Park: this gorgeous eighty year old park, filled with luscious flora, beautiful walkways and little hidden romantic spots is a truly romantic place for proposing. Settle back on the soft green grass Southern facing slope nestled against a dreamy mountain backdrop and enjoy a magnificent view of the city and its landmarks.
Next time it’s all about two tone gold wedding bands and what are the best places to get them in Seattle.